Thursday 17 November 2011

Intelligent Nutrients Volumising Hair Spray | Goddess Huntress Review

So, if I told you to drink your hairspray, you’d think I’m A) crazy and B) need to be put away. Would you ever conceive or want to drink your hairspray? Probably not and not recommended.

Well, what if I tell you that there is a hairspray out there that is food grade and it tastes good? Yeah, you still think I’m crazy…

Ok, let me try again from a different angle…Did you know that there is a hairspray out there that is loaded with healthy goodness, can be also used as a dry shampoo, and tastes good too?

From the genius that created Aveda, Horscht Rechelbacher, is Intelligent Nutrients. Intelligent Nutrients is an extensive line of beauty and health products that are certified organic, 100% nontoxic plant chemistry. And by extensive, I mean hair care, cosmetics, skin care, essential oils, fragrance, and supplements.

I tasted Intelligent Nutrients Volumizing Hair Spray while standing in the wonderful beauty section of ABC Carpet & Home in NYC. Let’s say this spray tastes a bit like grappa, because the alcohol is made with grapes. Yes, it was like having an after dinner drink. I was really intrigued by this, but then became sold when Michelle who represents Intelligent Nutrients tells me it can double as a dry shampoo. Sold to the girl who loves to extend the shelf life of her blow dry and is downright lazy about constant shampooing! (How’s that for honesty?) Just spray at the roots to absorb excess oil. Oh, and it smells absolutely divine too. You can use this spray at any step during the styling process.

It is definitely worth checking out along with the rest of Intelligent Nutrients. I’m madly in love with this line and have a few other indulgent goodies I will be posting about in the future!

Thanks to Goddess Huntress for sharing her review!

No comments: