Tuesday 21 August 2012

REVIEW | Polly Noble discovers Sans Ceuticals


Sans Ceuticals products have been created by some of New Zealand's top scientists and I have to say I think that they have done a fabulous job. Not only do they smell absolutely divine but they are extremely nourishing and have a luxurious exotic feel to them.

Several years ago, when I discovered that my everyday products that I had been slathering on were packed full of harmful chemicals, I had no idea that there were so many amazing alternatives out there that were not only safe to use but also as, if not more effective in their use than those made with nasty toxins.

As a wellness writer and health coach, I am always looking at ways to reduce my exposure to toxicity and chemicals and help others do the same so products such as Sans Ceuticals really help me to do that. Not many people realise that their skin is their largest organ and literally drinks in everything you put on it making it even more important to be diligent about what products you are using.

Activator 7 Body Oil
The Sans Ceuticals ph Perfect Body Wash smells gorgeous, lathers up nicely and leaves you feeling sparkly clean. I love the Sans Ceuticals Nourishing Hair Hydratant Ultra + which leaves my hair feeling extremely soft and well-conditioned but my only criticism of this product however is that I have to unscrew the lid, turn the bottle upside down and squeeze out the product as it seems to be too thick for the pump which is a shame. Post shower I like to use the Sans Ceuticals Activator 7 Body Oil which also smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling moisturised and silky smooth. Thanks to companies like Sans Ceuticals, we need not compromise on our beauty regime or our health - hoorah!

No comments: